Sul
مشاركات: 4
اشترك في: الثلاثاء 4-8-2020 5:14 am
البرج: العقرب
الجنس: ذكر

رد : الاسقاط النجمي و السفر عبر الزمن

مشاركة بواسطة Sul »

سلام الله عليكم
من مدة وانا احاول خوض هذه التجربة، لكن لا جدوى! شعرت بالاحباط، ولا زلت احاول.

هل هناك طرق تساعد في القيام بذلك؟
 تنبيه مهم : عليك ان تقرأ الشروط عند تقديم اي طلب جديد والا سيتم حذف موضوعك •• اقرأ الشروط ••

صورة العضو الرمزية
عماد
مشاركات: 1
اشترك في: السبت 1-1-2022 10:21 am
البرج: الميزان
الجنس: ذكر
Egypt

Re: الاسقاط النجمي و السفر عبر الزمن

مشاركة بواسطة عماد »

احبائي
كلنا نحاول توسعةالوعي عبر الكثرة من التأمل و ممارسةةرياضة تشي يانغ
هناك تعمل تلك الرياضة على شحن الجسد بالطاقة و فتح مساراتها لأن ممارسة الخروج من الجسد أعتقد تحتاج طاقة عالية و الله الموفق كلنا نحاول كلنا على الطريق

yasmeen
عضو متميز فعال
عضو متميز فعال
مشاركات: 2692
اشترك في: الأحد 16-7-2006 8:05 pm
البرج: الحمل
الجنس: انثى
Canada

مشاركة بواسطة yasmeen »

الاساس هو كوكب كيتو (الذنب)
I would like to share my view on relation between Astral Projection .

Agreeing with Mr. Vivek, the most important planet related to Astral Projection is Ketu. Also the Atmakaraka himself is an important contributor, as Atmakaraka represents soul (Atmakaraka, in Jaimini Astrology is the planet having the highest degrees in any sign at the time of birth - siderial degrees, not tropical degrees). Also the Lord of 12th House, because 12th house represents spiritual travels.

If you want to know the best period of your life, where you are destined to have soul experiences is by checking your Atmakaraka Kendradi Graha Dasa or Atmakaraka Kendradi Rasi Dasa(Dasa is an event timing system in astrology. There are more than 42 types of Dasas in Vedic Astrology). Few other considerations also to be made such as Strength of the Ketu planet (You can check strength of a planet, by looking the number of points in the Sarva Ashtakavarga chart in the particular sign where the concerned planet is placed. If the points is more than 24, that planet is generally strong), Nakshatra Lord of which Ketu is placed, Atma karaka etc.

I can explain the principles using my own experience as an example. Even though I had numerous astral travels in my whole life, the most fruitful ones were on June 11 and June 12, 2009. At both times, my AK Kendradi Graha Dasa was running on Venus Maha Dasa -> Mercury Antar Dasa -> Rahu Pratyantar Dasa -> Rahu Sookshma Dasa -> Rahu Prana Dasa. If some of you did not understand the terminologies used, you can easily google it. There are plenty of resources available on the internet about dasas for beginners.

Now I will explain the relevance of the planets as mentioned above.

In my birthchart, Ketu the Karaka for Spiritual travel is in the 12th house, Libra, Svati Nakshatra (Arcturus Constellation). In Ashtakavarga chart, Sarva Ashtakavarga points for Libra is only 18 points, Hence Ketu is weak there. Now the next factor to be considered is the Sign Lord and Nakshatra Lord. Sign Lord of Libra is Venus and Nakshatra Lord of Svati is Rahu. In my Ashtakavarga chart, Both Venus and Rahu are strong in my Ashtakavarga chart, both with 27 points. But Rahu will be more influential to me in the matters of spirituality, because along with being the Nakshatra Lord, Rahu always have an aspect on Ketu and Libra also.

Significance of Mercury is that he is the Atmakaraka in my chart.

So I can assume, in the future, the permutations and combinations of these 4 planets will be more influential in my spiritual travels, Rahu being the predominant one !!

Also people who are more interested in activating spiritual experiences (eventhough if it is not your spiritual predominant dasa running) can check your Astrocartography map, which you can google it as “Astroclick travel”. It is a wonderful app, which depicts the places on the earth which is more influential to you regarding different matters. The places(especially if they are placed on or near the energy line vortex) would be the places where you would experience mystical experiences, such as astral travel, deja vu, past life retrogression etc the most.

I can tell my experiences on that too. My Rahu-Ketu energy line is going exactly over a place called Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I was not aware about my Astrocartography map at the time when I had chance to visit this place. Every time when I walked over the quiet streets at night, I felt very strong deja vu, not the normal sort of experience we face every time, but something that cannot be explained. Same is the case of my Venus planet line. If you have seen some repetitive dreams connecting yourself and some place which you never been there before, or if you are mystically attached to some places, which you always wanted to visit before you die, I am pretty sure that they will be somewhere in your past related to you.

You all might be thinking that what is the relation between astral travel(the question asked) and past life. If you are visiting this page, that means you are such a person , who is more interested in non-worldly affairs than worldly affairs. Have you ever thought why you were always the odd one in the group, why you are more interested in astral travels(I am referring to astral knowledge seekers, not astral sex seekers ;) ) and other metaphysical sort of things when your friends were partying, hanging out, having fun? The answer is simple, you are one of the few chosen ones. The reason why you are interested in Astral travel is that there is some pending karma left for you in your series of life times, and your soul is trying to seek help from the higher beings, because it wants to get out of this havoc world of birth and rebirth as soon as possible. This is where Past life retrogression helps you to progress in your spiritual path, because “Don't know your past, don't know your future”

More over the ultimate aim of every beings on the planet is the same, but others are not ready yet!!

لم أطلب يدا تمسح دموع فزعي
ولم اوقظ أحدا ليعانقني كي أهدأ
علام أكون ممتنا! لقد عشت أسوأ
اللحظات بمفردي
صورة العضو الرمزية
اية
مراقب عام
مراقب عام
مشاركات: 9666
البرج: الجدي
Canada

مشاركة بواسطة اية »

Thank you beautiful 🥰...

ما فهمته من المقال التنجيمي الذي وضعته :: أن الكوكبة ( كيتو (الذنب) و راهو (الراس) و البيت 12 فلكيا (بيت الصوفية و الأوهام لبرج الحوت ♓ فلكيا) و كذا الكوكب عطارد .. لهم مدخلية في السفر عبر الزمن وكذا ما يتبعها كالإسقاط النجمي ...و كذا في عبورهم بالناكشترا ...

تحياتي لك :_#

الاصدقاء الحقيقيون كالنجوم⭐
لا تراها دائما 💫
لكنك تعلم انها موجودة في السماء✨

باولو كويلو
yasmeen
عضو متميز فعال
عضو متميز فعال
مشاركات: 2692
البرج: الحمل